Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

MY E-BOOK PROGRESS REPORT FOR JUNE

Back in January was when I began work on the rewrite of my first novel, Monarch.  The past five and a half months have been filled with ups and downs, most of which I will not bother to discuss.  I will say that it has been one of the most memorable rewrites I've ever undertaken.  I figure I am about a month or so behind my original goals I made back in December; though, thankfully, I am right on schedule for my backup plan.  In that backup plan I had November tenth as the other possible release date for Stage One.  I am very happy to report that I am on track to being able to release it then.

The rewrite of  Monarch: Egg is progressing.  My illustrator, Scott Padgett, has some great ideas for the artwork that will be incorporated into the novel.  You may have seen the logo he's working on in a previous post.  I think it conveys Ginger's inner-self - a reflective, unique individual whose inner light is leading her through the darkness towards an uncertain future.  I have also been fortunate enough to move on to the rewrite of Stage Two this week.  Hooray! for progress.

While I will not be able to make my July deadline for release of Stage One, I am planning to give people an opportunity in July to go ahead and make their purchase of Monarch.  Not quite sure of the day the Presale will begin, but I am busy coming up with package plans that will benefit those who do make a purchase prior to November.  By mid-July you'll be able to go to monarchthenovel.com and purchase your copy and take advantage of the Presale and its perks for buying early.

Further Updates to follow.  Thanks for reading.

-aap

No comments: