Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Book One Redux

After I butchered my previous post, I'll try and get this one right before pressing Publish. Again, I apologize for my premature posting.  

That brings me to the reason for this post.  Since publishing  Monarch: Egg  back in late December I have been focused on  Stage Two, or II as I refer to it. I put Stage One in the rearview. As you can see with my previous post "February and Beyond," where I sent it out too early, I am not perfect.  Yesterday, I sat down and finally did a read through of Stage One.

I knew there was a chance that I might have overlooked a few things in the rush to publish last year. For the most part, Egg was in good shape. Thankfully, since I am self-ePublishing I can make changes. 

Those of you who purchased Monarch or Monarch: Egg: will be receiving an email that should address the minor snafus I overlooked in the lead up to Book One's release. Just know that I am aware of the hiccups and will scare them away shortly.

In addition, I have altered the book cover for Egg. Each subsequent cover shall have a corresponding image representing the particular stage of the Monarch's life cycle.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks for reading.

-aap   

No comments: