Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stage One Update... finally


Good News!   After a month-long tussle with Amazon over changes I made to Stage One of Monarch, they have finally made an update available for those who have purchased either Monarch or Monarch: Egg -- that also includes those of you who received it for free.

Amazon has changed their procedure for updates, so this will be different from what happened in December.   In December Amazon was sending out email notifications after I sent them a request to update Stage One.  I believe they have since changed their policy or my update now falls into a different category.   Anyway, this is my concern and not yours.  I'm just hoping that if this is a new policy it doesn't affect the timely release of Stages II-IV.

Nonetheless, an update for Stage One is now be available.

Simply log on to Amazon,  go to the "Manage Your Kindle " page, scroll down and next to the title you should see in blue text "update available "  Once you press on this you MAY need to resend the title to your device.  You do this by moving the cursor over the beige "Actions" button on the same line... all the way over to the right.  There will be four or five options that come up:

 Read Now
 Deliver to my...
 Clear furthest page read...
 Update this title
 Delete from library
 Loan this title

Unless the pressing of the "Update Available" button replaced the old version with the newer one, you will need to click on the "  Deliver to my... " tab and then choose the device that you would like it sent to.  It may take a few minutes but it will pop up on your device shortly.

I apologize for it taking so long for me to get you all an update for Stage One.  Hopefully, the next time you get an update notification it is an email from Amazon regarding Stage Two.  This should be somewhere around May 31st, or if troubles arise June 20th (my alternate release date for Stage II).

Thanks for reading.

-Aaron



No comments: