Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Monarch: Egg is now Available

The wait is over.  It's zero hour for Monarch: Egg.  For those of you who were waiting for it's release, your wait is over.  You may purchase the story now.

For those who have already purchased their copy I have good and not so good news.  The not so good news is that Amazon has yet to send out email notifications to those who have purchased prior to today.

Those who have purchased since I last did an update will have to wait for Amazon to contact you.  My apologies.  Hopefully those e-mails will be forthcoming over the next 24 hours.

The Good news is that if you (my loyal readers) received an update from Amazon for the preview back at the first of the month, you should be able to read Egg within minutes.  Simply reply "yes" once again to the same email message you received in early December and all one hundred plus pages of Egg should soon be on your Kindle or Kindle application. I tried this today just to see if it worked.  Sure enough, it did.  It felt like I was hacking my own book, but it replaced it almost instantaneously.

What I did was log on to Amazon and then go to my Kindle Application on my computer.  I "right-clicked" on my copy of Monarch in my Kindle Library and then clicked on "Remove From Device."  By doing this it removes the current version.  At the same time, at the bottom of the page a transparent version of the book reappears.  Only this time it has the symbol of an "arrow descending from a cloud."  This is the version stored online.  If things have been updated, once you click on the transparent book cover you should then have Stage One in your Kindle.

Hopefully by the release of Stage Two the bugs will be worked out of the system. Again my apologies if you have to wait.

Regardless of the kinks in this process, Monarch: Egg is ready for consumption just in time for Christmas.   I hope you enjoy it.  There are only 365 days left until 12/21/2012.

Thanks for reading.

-aap

 Monarch: Egg (Only $0.99)
Monarch  (Also available for $0.99 only through the Holidays)

1 comment:

Author/ Screenwriter said...

Just got word from Amazon that they should soon be sending out emails to those who have recently purchased Monarch and Monarch: Egg. If this process unfolds like last time, emails should be going out within a few hours! Sorry again for the delay

-aap